Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Students from 6.2 thinking things!

Read these thoughts! By Rayyaan, Jayden, Hafsah, Zahra, Lindani, Arsh, Jabali, Lelotlhe and Sahaar


By Rayyaan Moosa:
So far the exhibition has been fun and interesting. My issue is gaming. I chose gaming because I want to learn more about gaming. I'm looking forward to presenting and talking about gaming. I hope that everything will go well. The one challenge I face is that the exhibition is going to be in Ramadan so I am going to be so thirsty. Anyways wish me good luck!

By Jayden Scott:
I'm looking forward to letting people do my survey and compare the different answers I get. I also want to do my interview with a doctor and see the answers I get. I want to finish doing research so I can print it and put it on the bristle board.

By Hafsah Chhadat:

So far my Exhibition is going really well. My global topic for the Exhibition is climate change and my local topic is on what global warming has done on Lake Kariba. For my Exhibition I have done mostly all my research and also all my research on my local issue. I am looking forward to it and I am quite nervous about presenting all the research I did on the 22nd of April because I am a really shy person and I am also nervous that I will mess up when presenting to people but hopefully I don’t mess up. Wish me good luck!


By Zahra Ali:

I think that so far the exhibition is going well and I feel like the PYPX is really fun and equally exhausting . But my favourite part is the Action part because that where the real change happens. My action is to raise money for the local animal rescue shelter , then there’s my blog, and also my informative distil artworks as my visuals . I’m really enjoying year 6, the Exhibition , and being back at school after a whole year of HBL and COVID ! 

 

By Lindani Nkambule:

So the Exhibition has been really fun and also really hard at the same time and my issue is social media and I chose social media  because I really wanted to learn more about how people use social media and how they use it . I did a form to the school and then I found out that many people use social media in this school. The 22 April we are going to do our pyp exhibition and we are going to present to our parents and the head of the school. so this weekend that we are going to we need to finish our exhibition and then we need to start  making our display.


By Arsh Kumar:

My issue is sports and why I chose sports is because there are so many who think sports is good but there  are other people who don’t even try to play a single type of sports so I am trying to inspire them. So far the exhibition is going well and there is less time left and it is fun.


By Jabali M. Musembi:

For  me the exhibition has been going well. My issue is music and I picked it because I  wanted to know the history of music and why it’s so important in other cultures. 


By Lelotlhe Phologolo:

The Exhibition has started already and I think we are off to a good start. We’ve all gotten in our groups, some of us have Teachers/Mentors to help us with our work. And the weeks are closing by which is scarier and scarier but just a little exciting. But I think i'm a doing good on my topic i’ve found more and more information and key things that have happened back then and I hope to find more information.


By Sahaar Hamir:                                                                                                                                       

The Exhibition is really stressful but also really exciting. We have to work really hard, especially do lots of research. Teachers and parents put a lot of pressure on us in order for us to work harder. We do this Exhibition in order for us to do more research and to also learn how to NOT plagiarize.The Exhibition is on the 22nd of april which is very soon so that is why it is a very stressful month.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yearbook

  yearbook