Sunday, April 25, 2021

The Exhibition!


Finally the Exhibition Day has come! Here are some photos of the student's independent inquiries and their reflections.


Overall my how I was feeling on stage even though I was backstage I was feeling really tense and I felt like I wouldn’t be able to speak properly. But when I was off stage presenting my board, I felt very positive and confident and it was a really different but new experience for me.

on - sam
The highlight for me was when a lot of people came to see my board because it was really shocking and surprising. All the people who came to see my board gave me all good responses  and they said that they loved the way I was explaining everything.
The challenges that I encountered were voice projection and stuttering.At first when I was presenting to my parents I was so anxious because I was a bit shy that’s why my voice wasn’t loud enough. The second challenge was when another group of people came I was stuttering a lot because I was very surprised.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yearbook

  yearbook