Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Collecting data

The inquiry process requires students to collect data for their global issue research. Many students chose to conduct interviews and surveys. Due to COVID 19 restrictions, many students were unable to conduct face to face surveys so they chose to use Google Forms as a tool to collect data. Let's find out what they were asking...

Aarav: My questionnaire was very valuable and gave me lots of information about WIFI use and connection. 31 people responded and I'm excited to share the results in my exhibition.




Saja: I haven't received many responses yet, but I am hopeful more people will respond. From the few that have replied, I found out that many people are using their devices and social media apps most of the time. I wonder what the impact of this is?

https://www.article19.org/resources/social-media-councils-consultation/



Aaminah: For my data collection, I interviewed Ms Ruth from the secondary library because she is a fashion designer and has her own clothing company called 'Mizuwa Designs.' I asked questions in the local language Nyanja and learnt that Ms Ruth made her first fashion design when she was 11 years old, she made a bag out of fur.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yearbook

  yearbook