Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Students from 6.2 reflecting or looking ahead

Read on! Thoughts from Anwar, Anwesha, Tachi, Giovanni and Mohammed :) 


By Anwar Faizal Mussa:
Now we’ve been doing a lot of pypx work, getting ready for the exhibition and also preparing for it. At first the work we all have been doing on the pypx was that it started pretty easy work but then later on it began to be very hard and difficult. I'm surprised none of us are giving up by now. But yeah its just that the pypx is going so well and can't wait till exhibition day.

By Anwesha Kumar:
The thing I like best about the exhibition is when we do the group work I think that is really helpful and fun because then you can share all the information with the people in my group.The second thing I like best is art. I am doing a collage with cloth for the thing I drew related to my global issue. I think that is really fun and I can't wait for my next art lesson so I can finally finish it off.

By Tachi Jowi:
My issue is gaming. I chose gaming because I wanted to learn more about it. What I can say about gaming is that it is big and has many topics. Gaming is a sports, culture, business,e.t.c. Right now I am getting my stuff ready to print and so that I can start preparing for the final piece. I hope for people to learn a lot about gaming and I also hope that this influences many other people to learn a lot about gaming.

By Giovanni P. Amarante:

I’ve already started my action, I’m just waiting for my interview with the East Park Mall manager to see how much they pollute, and inform people. The issue I chose is pollution, I wanted to learn more about our polluting ways as humans. I’ve learnt that most global warming is caused by pollution, and that it takes about 500,000 years for plastics to break down, and over that process microplastics form by the breaking down of plastic. The gases that cause global warming is air pollution. These gases are Methane, carbon dioxide etc.


By Mohammed Chhadat:

Hello everyone. For my PYPX topic, I am doing recycling. I chose recycling because I feel that not a lot of people are aware of recycling. I know that more and more people need to be educated and recycle because if we don’t recycle, then we harm the environment because of pollution, greenhouse gas emissions etc. I am doing a google form for data collection and I am doing interviews as my action. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yearbook

  yearbook